Mimaki JF Print Head - M007278
- Ex Tax: $555.00
This Mimaki JF Print Head Assembly on-demand piezo electric inkjet print head is designed for industrial applications with high print quality. Unlike conventional binary print heads, this grayscale print head technology is capable of jetting multiple drops within one dot allowing for an image to have 16 levels of grey, since each dot is created through a minimum of 6 pico litre to a maximum of 90 pico litre of ink. The Mimaki JF Print Head Assembly has 2 ink inlet ports and a chassis which provides a built-in water channel and complete sealing designed for easy temperature control. The assembly contains the CA4 printhead, a compression damper and a damper cover, together with easy to follow assembly instructions.
The Mimaki JF Print Head Assembly is fully compatible with Mimaki M007278.
• Technology: On Demand Piezo Electric
• Max. Resolution: 1200 dpi
• Droplet Size: 6 to 90 pico litre
• Maximum Grayscale Levels: 16
• Tot. Amount of Nozzles: 318
• Nozzle Spacing: 169 microns
• Firing Frequency: 28 kHz (1 drop) - 2.8 kHz (15 drops)
• Driving Voltage: 14 - 31 V
• Ink Compatibility: Oil Based Pigment Ink and UV Ink