This Toshiba TEC CA4W on-demand piezo electric inkjet print head is designed for industrial applications with high print quality. Unlike conventional binary print heads, this grayscale print head technology is capable of jetting multiple drops within one dot allowing for an image to have 16 levels of grey, since each dot is created through a minimum of 6 pico litre to a maximum of 90 pico litre of ink.
The Toshiba TEC CA4W is suitable for UV curable and Oil based inks, has 2 ink inlet ports and a chassis which provides a built-in water channel and complete sealing designed for easy temperature control.
This Toshiba TEC CA4W is supplied with head ID, voltage and waveform information. CA4W heads are identical to CA4LB and CA4LE printheads. This printhead carries a one year manufacturer warranty.
This printhead should not be used on Mimaki JF and Océ Arizona printers. Modified CA4 heads are available for those printers as part numbers PPHMI12601O and PPHOC11311O.
- Technology: On Demand Piezo Electric
- Max. Resolution: 1200 dpi
- Droplet Size: 6 to 90 pico litre
- Maximum Grayscale Levels: 16
- Tot. Amount of Nozzles: 318
- Nozzle Spacing: 169 microns
- Firing Frequency: 28 kHz (1 drop) - 2.8 kHz (15 drops)
- Driving Voltage: 14 - 31 V
- Ink Compatibility: Oil Based Pigment Ink and UV Ink